Thursday, January 27, 2005

Mengenal diri sendiri

Cuplikan dari Friendster:

If you're familiar with Myers-Briggs personality type, I am an INFJ (Introverted-Intuitive-Feeling-Judging). I'm an idealist, that's why I tend to be overly optimistic & do too many things at the same time.

Habits to overcome are laziness, shy, 'terlalu banyak mikir' (too philosophical), indecisiveness. Need to take more actions, & be a doer not just a believer. Trying to be more relaxed & achieve a balanced life. Besides career, relationship & family is an important life aspect that I'm learning to add to my life. Hopefully, soon I'll be ready to have my own family :)

'LOVE' is a very important word & carries so much meaning to me. When I hear the word 'Love', I reflect on what God has done in my life. He's the most faithful and loving Person I've ever known... "closer than a brother, more faithful than a mother". He accepts me as I am, not as I should be. He keeps me safe and guards me through difficult times, and turns my life around. I wouldn't be where I am today if not with His interventions.

Having experienced God's love in my life, I always try to give back His love & compassion to Him & others, despite my numerous failures to do so. My life has been a hot pursuit for significance, and I found my life's purpose in loving my God and loving others as long as I live. Deep in my heart, I love my God more than anything else. I love my family & miss them so much.

Although I strive and work hard in my career, one day I hope to experience a 'revival', where God feels so close that we become one with God, and He literally lives in every breath and every move we make. When that happens, everything else no longer matters.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home